Monday, March 3, 2008

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU JEN!!! :)

It has been a while since I have updated my blog! I get so sick of waiting for dial up. I have been tagged by Jen so her goes.....
A-Attached or Single: Attached For a long Time now (10 years now)
B-Best Friend(s): I have to many to list... Jake, Mom and Dad, sister, and my friend Ashlee (we have been friends since 6th grade....... To many others to list)
C-Cake or Pie: Definitely cake, but I really love salty things I.E. pickles chips, grapefruits etc..!
D-Day of Choice: Thursday night after work.
E- Essential Item(s): Makeup, cell phone, and post it notes.
F-Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummy worms or gummy bears: gummy worms (the red and translucent??? ones! (nothing like a little hygiene terminology.)
H-Hometown: Wallsburg, Utah
Indulgence(s): Anything salty.
J-January or July: I like them equally. I love to snowmobile in January and go to the lake in July.
K-Kids: none. Just some really spoiled animals.
L-?
M-Marriage date: December 7, 2002. We just celebrated our 5 year anniversary
N-Number of siblings: I have 1 younger Sister Callie and that is it. My dad said after to girls he wasn't chancing getting another girl to have a boy.
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or fears: High places, getting caught in an avalanche, running into the lake in my car and not being able to get out.
Q- Quotes: "When the road gets rocky put on your shoes."
R-Reasons to Smile: My family! I have the best family in the world. My nephews Trae and Drayden. I also have many great friends!
S-Season: Spring! Because I know the days are getting longer and warmer.
T- Tag six people: Shar, Crystal, Aimee, Jen T., Jalene,Candice. I am not sure who all has been tagged.
U-Unknown fact about me: I am not sure on this one! I am not to confidential.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animals: I like my steak!
W-Worst Habit-I get to stressed out about stupid things. It is a wonder I don't have bleeding ulcers 24/7. I hold my feelings in and then I blow! You better look out!
X-Xrays or Ultrasound: I would have to say x rays since I use them everyday. I have not experienced an ultrasound yet!
Y-Your favorite Food: I love any kind of food. My favorite places to eat areRuby River Steak House and Costa Vida!
Z- Zodiac: Pisces

No comments: