Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Addition to the Family...No I'm not Pregnant!




After months and months of begging, I finally got my way. This is a picture of my new baby girl. Her name is Lili. She is a 14 week old Yorkie. Currently, she weighs about 2.5 lbs. The vet estimates she will not get bigger than 4lbs. I was very nervous to get a dog in the house because of the potty training issue. She is doing amazing! She and Darwin (my hairless cat) are really enjoying each other! They wrestle and play all day. I am hoping that Lili will give Darwin some exersize. She is over weight! Everytime I take her to the vet he says, "You really should think about putting her on a diet." She weighs about 13 lbs. She has got about six fat rolls and no hair to hide them! Jake was not very happy about a dog in the house, but he has changed his mind and he thinks she is really cute!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I CANNOT express to you how jealous I am that you got I yorkie!!! I have wanted a Yorkie forever (I had 2 growing up). In fact I had a dream about one the other night... I am a geek!