Friday, January 11, 2008

Shopping Spree.....for LILI


After work yesterday I decided that I needed to get my new baby some outfits. I went shopping!! I bought her all kinds of bows, sweaters, some dresses, toys and a collar. I had my shopping cart full of things for my dog, not to mention a few things for my cat.


Just as I was checking out I ran into a girl that I went to high school with. She was wanting to know all about me: who I married, where I lived and worked, how many kids etc. She is two years younger than me and she has got two kids and one on the way! Holy Crap!


She looked at my newest purchases and said, "It looks like it is time that you start having kids." How rude! Just because I have spoiled animals doesn't mean I need to have kids! Then the kicker was when she said," You are getting old, what are you 25." I told her I would be 26 next month! Anyway....Here is a picture of Lili in her cute dress!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

still want your dog:)!! So CuTE!! well if you are old and should have a few kids then I am really in trouble. She is just jealous;)

Tatiana said...

Linds!!!

Holy cow! I found your blog on melissa's. So glad to see you're still blogging. I'm glad I found you, I'll have to add a link!

-Tatiana

Rory and Jen said...

Lindsey that is the cutest dog I have ever seen! I'm sure you'll spoil her. does your cat get jealous? I am excited to see everyone at UDA, we'll have a good time!

Unknown said...

Your dog is so stinkin' cute! I often want to buy cute things like that for my dogs but they're both boys! I need a girl dog!