Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Years Resolutions

Last year my New Years resolutions was to loose my hygiene school blubber. I am happy to announce I have done just that! I have heard about a great diet place called Absolute. I called them and explained that I needed to loose around 10 pounds. I went and met with a dietician and had a body fat analysis. Little to my suprise I needed to loose 14. I have been on the diet since the middle of October and this week I hit my goal weight. I have lost 15 pounds and 2 pant sizes, FINALLY! If anyone has a New Years resolution to loose weight I now just the place that can help! It is a very healthy diet and it is easy to eat on it!

2 comments:

Mike and Joelle said...

YOU ARE AWESOME! AND, YOU LOOK AWESOME. I am excited about your blog! Cute dog. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Melissa said...

You are amazing! I have got to do something about 'hygiene' blubber! Way to go!